Saturday, December 5, 2009

Photograph

Please post your favourite picture that you have taken during this class. Describe your picture in terms of why it is your favourite, what technical adjustments are in your picture (ex aperture), and what you might can if you could / how could it be better. You must also look at another classmates blog and make a positive comment on the picture and comments they posted.

This was my favourite picture. I like the randomness of the leaves and how the camera caught the detail. I liked how the colour of my model's jacket popped out including the buttons. I liked the expression on her face because she was having fun. The angle of the photo is also interesting and I'm happy that I used the rule of thirds. I would like to play in Photoshop with this pic and try some filters to see what would happen to the details on the leaves and maybe see how it would look without the trees. I'd like to take this picture at a different aperture to try and tone down the light just a bit especially where it lights up the side of my model.

No comments:

Post a Comment